July 13, 2009

Spain - Part 2 (Barcelona)








These are some shots from the second part of my time in Spain, when I was in Barcelona. I fell in love with it there. Amazing place. I could even see living there someday. I just painted one small piece there, on a roll-down door for a tattoo shop called Steelworks. It's based on a famous painting by the great Spanish artist Diego Velázquez from 1650. I also got a tour of the Montana spraypaint factory (thanks to Angelo & Jordi!) which was pretty amazing. Like the Willy Wonka factory but for paint. It's got a huge mural by Os Gemeos outside and the day I went was surrounded by misty green magical mountains. Years of using montana and I had no idea! I got to see Parque Güell and a few other famous spots in the city as well as hang out with some very cool people. Saludos a Mark, Marta, Max, Alex, Smash....and most importantly, thanks to my globetrotter compa Jordan y la encantadora Gemma por toda su hospitalidad. Hasta pronto!

3 comments:

Clark Kent said...

great images. the pieces came out great.

H. said...

Great images. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Triangulo Dorado said...

Mis felicitaciones por como pintás desde acá Buenos Aires Argentina.
¡¡¡Que increible la fábrica de MTN !!!
Un saludo grande.

www.flickr.com/nemeremen
www.triangulo-dorado.blogspot.com